We've lots of ideas for 2018 so if you are a Residents' Association or thinking of setting one up,
we invite you to join the Good Services Bureau so tha
t we can support you and you can support each other

We'd love to have your feedback with regard to setting up events

Ostensibly with a view to safeguarding the public interest in relation to private use of land, the law imposes a requirement to obtain planning permission for the carrying out of any development of land. Development includes 'the carrying out of building, engineering, mining or other operations in, on, over or under land' as well as 'the making of any material change in the use of any building or other land.' Thus as a matter of principle anyone who intends to carry out any of these development activities must first apply for and obtain planning permission... more